- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breedlove Crossover KO Mandolin
- Write a Review
- #J44818 000002000 J44818000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When Kim Breedlove began playing the mandolin, he could not help but ponder innovative designs for maximizing the tonal balance and unique mandolin s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mandolin that guitarists can easily play that still creates traditional mandolin sounds.
When Kim Breedlove began playing the mandolin, he could not help but ponder innovative designs for maximizing the tonal balance and unique mandolin sound and making it easier for a guitarist to play. The result is the collection of Breedlove Crossover Mandolins. Crafted from all solid woods: Sitka spruce tops and maple backs. The wider nut width (1-3/16”) and radius fretboard facilitate players moving back-and-forth among instruments. Breedlove are pleased to now offer the full complement of "O", “K” and “F” body shapes in both “O” and “F” sound holes. Kim Breedlove’s “F” body brings the full volume and dynamic tone you expect from a Breedlove mandolin, while their “O” bodies create that direct response and articulation from a smaller body. For summer 2016, Breedlove are now able to offer the extremely balanced “K” body shape which allows the player access to those attributes that make their “O” and “F” body mandolins so popular.
- Body type: K Shape
- Neck wood: Maple
- Solid wood top: Sitka spruce
- Solid wood back and sides: Maple
- Top finish: Sunburst gloss
- Back and side finish: Sunburst gloss
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut width: 1-3/16 in.
- Tuners hardware: Chrome
- Lower bout width: 10 1/8 in.
- Body length: 14 in.
- Body depth: 1 7/8 in.
- String gauge: D'Addario EXP 74
- Bridge: Mando
- Binding: Ivory
- Inlay dots: (3 mm)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear