- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 15CB Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46249 000001000 K46249000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 15CB is a hand-made concert ukulele built with exotic bocote woods that offer a well-rounded and rich tone that is as delightful as its distinct ...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-made with exotic tonewoods and intricate appointments.
The 15CB is a hand-made concert ukulele built with exotic bocote woods that offer a well-rounded and rich tone that is as delightful as its distinct appearance. Stunning appointments like the 15CB's abalone rosette and cream binding set this ukulele apart from other models in this modest price range.
Additional features include a subtle satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Italian Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15CB's good looks and easy playability.
- Top: Bocote
- Back & Sides: Bocote
- Binding/Bridge: Cream ABS binding, Composite bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: NA
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Composite fingerboard
- Truss Rod: NA
- Scale Length: 375mm (14.75 in.)
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37 in.)
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 total
- Body Width & Length: 155mm (6-1/8 in.) at upper bout / 210mm (8-1/4 in.) at lower bout / 280mm (11 in.) body length
- Overall Length: 610mm (24 in.)
- Body Depth: 70mm (2-3/4 in.)
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 7U
- Electronics: None
Own this special ukulele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.