- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 21T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- #L00406 000001000 L00406000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 21 Series applies the most popular guitar soundboard wood, solid spruce, with an exotic striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The exotic appeal of striped ebony paired with the trusted tone of solid Sitka.
The 21 Series applies the most popular guitar soundboard wood, solid spruce, with an exotic striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined with a satin polyurethane finish, a timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling. The 21T is a tenor-sized version and also comes with a mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, and comes equipped with Aquila New Nyglut strings.
Case sold separately.
- Black ABS top binding
- Rope pattern rosette
- Rope pattern top purfling
- Aquila New Nyglut Soprano 4U strings
- 4mm pearloid dots
Order this little charmer today.
- Body type: Tenor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Striped ebony
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 17" (432mm)
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Striped ebony
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Satin nickel with black buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.