- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Protege U1 Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13240 000001000 J13240000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The U1 is a concert-size ukulele with mahogany top, back, and sides, a matte finish, and an abalone-style rosette. It's the perfect candidate for beg...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable with a sweet sound and feel that's perfect for beginners.
The U1 is a concert-size ukulele with mahogany top, back, and sides, a matte finish, and an abalone-style rosette. It's the perfect candidate for beginners who are just starting to learn the ukulele.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone decal
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish, natural color
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 385mm (15.25")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 40mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width and Length: 6" width at upper bout/8" width at lower bout / 11" body length
- Overall Length: 24" total length
- Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout/2.75" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with cream buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Sold separately
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.