- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Backwoods 2 Acoustic-Electric 5-String Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81003 000001000 H81003000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Backwoods 2 Acoustic-Electric 5-String Banjo offers the best of both traditional tone and modern performance. Its sleek looks are complement...Click To Read More About This Product
A sleek-looking banjo, ready for the stage with a DMT Design humbucker pickup.
The Dean Backwoods 2 Acoustic-Electric 5-String Banjo offers the best of both traditional tone and modern performance. Its sleek looks are complemented by a DMT design humbucker that delivers full-on electric banjo tones to your PA or rig. The BW2E also has a mahogany resonator for increased acoustic volume with a transparent Remo head that lets you see through to the wood. The smooth rosewood fingerboard has a 26-1/2" scale and pearl dot inlays for fingering precision. Vintage open-face tuners add style while keeping notes in tune.
Case sold separately.
Body Material: Mahogany
Top Material: Remo Head 11 in. Clear
Top Contour: Flat Top
Guitar Finish: Gloss Natural
Dexterity: Right Handed
Neck Material: Mahogany
Fretboard Material: Rosewood
Construction: Bolt-On Neck
Inlays: Pearl Dot
Scale Length: 26-1/2 in. (673.2 mm)
Fretboard Radius: Flat
Neck Shape: C
Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
Nut Width: 1-1/8 in. (29 mm)
Truss Rod: Dual Action
Pickup Neck: DMT Design Humbucker
Hardware Color: Chrome
Bridge: Banjo Graphite
Knobs: Dome Chrome
Strings: Olympia (.010-.24)
Country of Origin: China
Take it from the front porch to stage center with this modern banjo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.