- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 519798 000010000 519798000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You'll love the 6-string Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo If you're a guitar player looking for that banjo sound. With its familiar guitar tuning, this hybrid ...Click To Read More About This Product
Standard guitar tuning makes it a great crossover instrument.
You'll love the 6-string Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo If you're a guitar player looking for that banjo sound. With its familiar guitar tuning, this hybrid 6-string banjo requires no learning curve from guitarists. Fitted with an 11 in. Remo head, Grover tuners, 25 in. scale length, and 1-3/4 in. nut width, you'll be a-pickin' and a-grinnin' with the Dean Backwoods 6 Banjo in no time!
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Remo Head 11 in. Clear
- Guitar Finish: Classic Black
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: None
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: C
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 25-1/2 in. (648 mm)
- Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: 16 in. (406 mm)
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Not applicable
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Banjo Graphite
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Knobs: Dome Black Chrome
- Strings: Olympia (.010–.052)
- Country of Origin: China
Click or call now to get your back-porch pickin' action in gear!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.