- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddy Finn Pineapple Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21744 000001000 L21744000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eddy Finn Pineapple model is a singular ukulele unlike anything else. Made from special Zebrawood, which gives it its special striped figuring, i...Click To Read More About This Product
Style and sound for everyone.
The Eddy Finn Pineapple model is a singular ukulele unlike anything else. Made from special Zebrawood, which gives it its special striped figuring, it’s a great tonal heartwood with a pale golden yellow hue. Its soprano size gives The Pineapple a distinctive voice and is the perfect companion for beach jams or porch parties. Case sold separately.
- Size: Pineapple
- Top: Zebra wood
- Back/Sides: Zebra wood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Walut
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Strings: Aquila
- Nut: Composite
- Finish: Open Matte
- Overall Length: 21 1/4"
- Frets: 12
- Body Width: 7"
- Scale Length: 13 5/8"
- Bracing: Ladder
- Body Depth: 2 1/2"
- Body Length: 9 1/2"
- Neck Width: 1 3/8"
- Tuners: Die-Cast Sealed Geared
- Case sold separately
Start having fun in style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.