- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
eMedia Mahogany Ukulele Pack with Lessons
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57670 000001000 L57670000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The eMedia Mahogany Ukulele Pack includes a premium, 21” Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides plus...Click To Read More About This Product
Ukulele with inclusive ukulele course.
The eMedia Mahogany Ukulele Pack includes a premium, 21” Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides plus a nato wood neck and a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge. eMedia’s mahogany ukulele features the Ulu brand artfully carved into the headstock and comes with eMedia Ukulele Method software for Windows and Mac. The software features over 160 interactive ukulele lessons, high-definition videos, and over 45 popular songs, as well as Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course. Built-in to eMedia Ukulele Method is a full suite of ukulele tools including an automatic tuner, metronome, recorder, and chord dictionary to make learning how to play ukulele easier.
eMedia Ukulele Method delivers over 160 interactive ukulele lessons that teach you how to play ukulele and let you learn at your own pace. Professional ukulele player and instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA) guides you through easy-to-follow lessons that start with basics such as holding, stringing, and tuning the ukulele and then go on to teach how to play ukulele chords, use ukulele-specific strumming patterns and rhythms, muting techniques, chord melody, and much more! You’ll even practice reading tablature and standard music notation. Over 70 high-definition videos demonstrate important ukulele techniques, and you’ll have over 45 popular songs to play so you can apply what you learn. Songs and exercises feature professionally-produced Jam Tracks so you can have fun playing along with a band. You can even loop playback and change the tempo of songs and exercises so you can practice difficult sections with relative ease.
Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD features additional ukulele lesson videos from a master performer and instructor — Even if you have never played a ukulele before, Ralph Shaw will guide you through the basics and beyond. Learn how to play ukulele with a complete and fun set of beginner ukulele lessons that cover tuning, strumming, and basic chords; how to use “ornament” notes; playing chords up the neck; and how to play 4/4, 3/4, and jig time. The 60-minute course also helps you to develop right-hand techniques such as the syncopated “split stroke,” rolls, triplets, and more!
eMedia Ukulele Method software includes great practice tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and audio playback for over 130 chords, Digital Metronome for improving rhythm, and an Audio Recorder to hear your performance and share with friends.
- Ulu soprano ukulele with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- Nato wood neck and a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge
- eMedia Ukulele Method Win/Mac software featuring over 160 excellent, interactive lessons
- Built-in tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary, Metronome, and Digital Recorder
- Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course DVD (running time approx: 60 minutes)
- Padded nylon carry bag, 3 picks, and an extra set of strings
- Printed ukulele chord chart
- Instructional booklet
Order today and learn ukulele quickly.
- XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- DVD-ROM or Download Connection
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.13
- DVD-ROM or Download Connection
- Internet connection recommended for activation.
- The Complete Ukulele Course DVD will play on any NTSC DVD player (computer NOT required).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.