- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Grace VanderWaal Signature Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25767 000001000 L25767000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blazing her own musical trail, songstress Grace VanderWaal and her ukulele burst into the music scene winning the 11th season of America's Got Talent...Click To Read More About This Product
A stylish ukulele designed for the America's Got Talent winner with a bulit-in preamp.
Blazing her own musical trail, songstress Grace VanderWaal and her ukulele burst into the music scene winning the 11th season of America's Got Talent and releasing her 2016 debut EP, Perfectly Imperfect. Since then she's released a full-length album Just the Beginning in 2017, and now she has her own signature ukulele, thanks to Fender. With its comfortable concert-sized body, enticing sound and stage-ready features, including a Fishman Kula preamp system, the Grace VanderWaal Signature Ukulele is the perfect partner for her music. Reflecting Grace’s “Boho Chic” style, this ukulele features a luxurious Dark Walnut gloss finish, gold sparkle rosette, gold hardware, custom floral soundhole label and Grace’s distinctive heart signature adorning the back of the headstock.
Case sold separately.
- Concert body with electronics
- Grace signature in gold on back of headstock
- Custom Grace gig bag with signature
- Gold Sparkle rosette and gold hardware
- Custom Grace soundhole label
- 3-month PLAY subscription included
Grace yourself with this cool ukulele and maybe you'll be the next one to get discovered.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.