- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Montecito Tenor Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- K36081 000001000 K36081000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the California home of many celebrities, this ukulele’s screen-ready looks and headline grabbing features could only have one name—the Mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
California Classic Series model featuring the natural beauty of koa.
Inspired by the California home of many celebrities, this ukulele’s screen-ready looks and headline grabbing features could only have one name—the Montecito Ukulele. Constructed completely from koa, this tenor-sized uke has a rich, sonorous tone, that matches its sumptuously elegant aesthetic.
The solid top provides enhanced resonance and sustain, along with incredible warmth and well balanced projection. The Montecito’s koa body is complemented by blue-green abalone top binding and a bound back and fingerboard for a refined look. Other features include a no-tie bridge for quick, easy string changes, a bone nut and saddle for superior intonation, an abalone rosette, vintage-style closed-back tuning machines and a 4-in-line Tele headstock for that unmistakably classic Fender look. Whether you’re in the under the spotlight or out in the sunlight, playing your Montecito Ukulele lets you know you’ve arrived.
Comes with a gig bag.
- Body Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Body Top: Solid Koa
- Back and Sides: Laminated Koa
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 19, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375 in. (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Scale Length: 17 in. (432 mm)
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Tenor
- Gig Bag: Fender Uke Gig Bag
Order this solid tenor use today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.