- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rincon Tenor Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- K36097 000001000 K36097000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with elegant style and top-notch features, the tenor-sized Rincon Ukulele has a rich, deep voice that’s uniquely inspiring. “Electrifying” isn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
California Coast Series acoustic-electric uke made from the dynamic African tonewood, ovangkol.
Packed with elegant style and top-notch features, the tenor-sized Rincon Ukulele has a rich, deep voice that’s uniquely inspiring. “Electrifying” isn’t a word one usually associates with ukuleles, but for players who want to plug in and get loud, the Rincon features an onboard Fishman Kula preamp. Crafted from ovangkol, with a solid top for enhanced volume, this ukulele sings with full-bodied chime while boasting a natural appearance. A no-tie bridge, bone nut and saddle and eye-catching abalone rosette round out the modern features, while the 2x2 headstock with vintage-style closed-back tuning machines gives it a traditional look. Whether you’re counting sets on the coastline or playing your heart out on stage, your Rincon Ukulele is ready to help you make waves.
Comes with a gig bag.
- Body Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Body Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back and Sides: Laminated Ovangkol
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 19, Vintage
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375 in. (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Scale Length: 17 in. (432 mm)
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Electronics: Fishman Kula Preamp with Built-in Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Tenor
- Gig bag included
Order this cool Fender uke and get into that awesome island folk sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.