- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K35727 000002000 K35727000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, Fender created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe—the Ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Freewheeling Fender ukulele.
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, Fender created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe—the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a “must-have” for today’s players.
The slim “C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele® headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can’t be duplicated. Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.
- Laminated Linden top
- Slim "C" neck contour
- Bright and chiming tone
- Super portable
Captures the spirit of Venice. Order today.
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body Shape: Soprano
- Body Top: Laminated Linden
- Back and Sides: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: N/A
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.375” (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 13.6” (345 mm)
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Soprano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.