- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone 5-String Left-Handed Cello Banjo with Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52721 000001000 L52721000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Endowing the legions of five-string banjoists with a new and compelling voice to add to their music, the mighty CEB-5's fourteen-inch pot (the larges...Click To Read More About This Product
Charming timbre for your acoustic music productions.
Endowing the legions of five-string banjoists with a new and compelling voice to add to their music, the mighty CEB-5's fourteen-inch pot (the largest banjo pot in production today by any maker) with a custom Remo Renaissance head and custom-designed high-tension wound nylon strings on a custom bridge creates a powerful, moving banjo sound. This is the left-handed model.
Tuned a full octave below any of the standard five-string banjo's many tunings, the CEB-5 looks as great as it sounds. The Canadian maple neck is finished in rich sunburst and the tastefully-bound peghead and ebony fretboard as well as the heel cap are fully bound.
Play the Big Five under an Old Time ensemble to add a bass feel, play Scruggs-style three-finger rolls for an added dimension to Bluegrass or Newgrass styles or play the CEB-5 clawhammer-style (HUGE fun). Includes hard shell case.
- Left-handed model
- GT Master Planetary Tuners
- Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- 3-Ply 14" Pot
Bass banjo, cello banjo, call it what you like. It's cool.
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Weymann Vintage
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: 3-Ply 14" Pot
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 32
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Nickel Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 5-String Straightline
- Armrest: "Hot Dog"
- Head: 14" Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1-9/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tuning: AEAC#E (Li
- Tuning (Alternate): GDGBD (Medium Gauge)
- Strings: .024, .044, .034, .03, .024
- Strings (Alternate): .028, .048, .042, .034, .028 (Medium Gauge)
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Hard Case: Included
- Left-handed model
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.