- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Banjolele Left-Handed Concert-Scale Banjo-Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51809 000000000 L51809000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone openback Banjolele was Gold Tone's first banjo-uke. They designed this one for left-handed ukulele players that want more of that sweet...Click To Read More About This Product
That sweet uke tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo.
The Gold Tone openback Banjolele was Gold Tone's first banjo-uke. They designed this one for left-handed ukulele players that want more of that sweet uke tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo. The one-piece flange and deep-wall resonator pump the sound forward toward your audience and the arch-top tone ring is perfect for executing the banjo-uke techniques made famous by the legendary British movie and music hall sensation, George Formby. Case sold separately.
Choose Gold Tone for your tone. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Grover-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: 8" Maple
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 16
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: EZ-String
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 8" MC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"
- Scale Length: 15-1/2" Concert
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Tuning: GCEA
- Strings: .025, .036, .030, .023
- Bag: HBJ (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.