- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BG-150F Left-Handed Bluegrass Banjo with Flange
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52172 000001000 L52172000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's BG-150F is a midline, full-size, bluegrass banjo with features typical of their pro models. This would also be an excellent instrument fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty banjo with vintage aspect.
Gold Tone's BG-150F is a midline, full-size, bluegrass banjo with features typical of their pro models. This would also be an excellent instrument for players looking for a lighter weight bluegrass banjo. This instrument is the next step above their Cripple Creek models and uses a one-piece flat flange and has a full-size 14″ resonator. This is the left-handed model.
Case sold separately.
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Maple bridge with ebony cap; 5/8"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Resonator: 14" Mahogany
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Hearts and Flowers
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Bone
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
- Flange: One-Piece Flat Flange
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Nut Width : 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22
- Head Size: 11" Remo High Crown Frosted
- Total Length: 38-3/8"
Sweet tone, good projection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.