- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BG-250FW 5-String Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51487 000001000 L51487000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BG-250FW is Gold-Tone's value-priced, fully professional-spec bluegrass banjo; its equipment list reads like a pre-war collector banjo, but its p...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable and comfortable featuring the sweet tone of maple.
The BG-250FW is Gold-Tone's value-priced, fully professional-spec bluegrass banjo; its equipment list reads like a pre-war collector banjo, but its price is within reach of any player searching for a keeper banjo. Featuring Gold Tone's bell-brass tone ring and die-cast brass one-piece flange, the BG-250FW has a bound rosewood fretboard (with tasteful snowflake inlays), a maple neck with GT Master planetary tuning machines, and a hard-rock maple rim for brighter tone. The straight-line tailpiece provides equal down-pressure for all strings for more balanced playing response.
- Gold Tone Planetary tuners
- 3-ply Canadian maple rim
- Bell brass tone ring
- One-piece cast flange
- White ABS binding
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Tuning: GDGBD
Like it? Buy it today with a quick click or call today.
- Neck: MapleFinish: Vintage BrownFingerboard: Select woodBridge: Maple with ebony capTuners: GT Master PlanetsInlay: SnowflakeTruss Rod: Two-way adjustableTone Ring: Bell brassRim: 3-Ply Canadian mapleTension Hoop: Notched brassFlange: One-piece castBinding: White ABSBrackets: 24Buttons: C-styleHardware: Chrome platedTailpiece: 5-String StraightlineResonator: 13" mahoganyArmrest: Gold Tone engravedHead: 11" HC FrostedNumber of Frets: 22Nut Width: 1-5/16" boneScale Length: 26-3/16"Weight: 13.5 lb.Strings: .011 .013 .016 .024w .011Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.