- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Cripple Creek Banjitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55739 000000000 L55739000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cripple Creek Banjitar was Gold Tone's first banjo guitar hybrid and its popularity remains strong due its unsurpassed combination of great build...Click To Read More About This Product
The neck of a banjo with the body and tone of a banjo.
The Cripple Creek Banjitar was Gold Tone's first banjo guitar hybrid and its popularity remains strong due its unsurpassed combination of great build quality, valued features and low price. This member of Gold Tone's Cripple Creek family of banjo-based instruments enables guitarists to play banjo-like sounds without having to learn a new instrument. The CC-Banjitar features a multi-ply maple rim, maple neck, and maple bridge with an ebony cap, a cool Vintage-Brown satin finish, chrome-plated, sealed guitar-style tuners and black ABS binding.
Whether you're going from guitar to banjo, vice versa, or just want a cool folkternative instrument, this Cripple Creek Banjitar is a great choice. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown Satin
- Fingerboard: Select wood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Tuners: Sealed guitar-style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled brass
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 18
- Buttons: B-Style (Metal)
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline
- Resonator: 13" Maple
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" LC Frosted
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-3/4" Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010 .013 .020w .032w .042w .052w
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.