- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Cripple Creek Left-Handed Mini Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52289 000001000 L52289000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cripple Creek Mini (CC-Mini) Is just like the phenomenally popular CC-100, only smaller. The same maple neck with rosewood fretboard (but tuned t...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality-built travel banjo.
The Cripple Creek Mini (CC-Mini) Is just like the phenomenally popular CC-100, only smaller. The same maple neck with rosewood fretboard (but tuned to C, like the fifth fret of a full-sized banjo) and hard rock maple rim (but just eight inches in diameter) make the Mini a perfect travel banjo or the ideal child's instrument for the young picker. This is the left-handed model.
Select woods, great tone, super portable. Order before your next trip.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 16
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: No-Knot
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 8" LC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 19-3/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Tuning: CGCEG
- Tuning (Alternate): GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Strings (Alternate): .016, .034w, .024w, .018, .016
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Option 2: Fishman Rare Earth Pickup
- Bag: HCC (Optional)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.