- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Dojo DLX 5-String Acoustic-Electric Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47045 000000000 L47045000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sweet sustained tone of the Gold Tone Dojo DLX 5-String acoustic-electric banjo is built for expressive fills and emotional solo play. The cutawa...Click To Read More About This Product
A cutaway resonator with the neck of a banjo for unique alternative Americana tone.
The sweet sustained tone of the Gold Tone Dojo DLX 5-String acoustic-electric banjo is built for expressive fills and emotional solo play. The cutaway curly maple body has beautiful decorative bindings and carries a comfortable five-string banjo neck with planetary-gear tuners and a rosewood fretboard that any banjoist will feel at home on. The parallel-pull tailpiece exerts even pressure on the biscuit bridge atop the reverse-cone resonator for even tonal response. Stage players will appreciate the stacked humbucking pickup mounted just below the neck. Expand your sound horizon with a Dojo DLX.
Two instruments for the price of one, kind of. Order this cool instrument today.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Planetary
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Cone & Spider: Biscuit Cone
- Binding: White ABS
- Buttons: A-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Stacked Single Coil Humbucker
- Tailpiece: 5-String Straightline
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Scale Length: 26-3/8"
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .012, .026w, .018 , .016, .012
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.