- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone EBM-5 Electric Solidbody 5-String Banjo For Left Hand Players
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52338 000001000 L52338000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The lefty Gold Tone EBM-5 is a unique F-style 5-string electric banjo that looks as good as it sounds. The EBM-5, like a normal banjo, has an extreme...Click To Read More About This Product
This model features a dual pickup design with a hidden humbucking pickup under head and a single coil pickup at neck position. Other features include a mahogany "F-style" body, ebony fingerboard with snowflake inlays, an 8" banjo head and tone ring, and a Straightline tailpiece. Whether you are new to the banjo or want to add a new sound to your existing arsenal, the EBM-5 may be just what you are looking for!
Fast response, great sound.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 8" Aluminum
- Tension Hoop: Top Tension-Style
- Binding: White Celluloid
- Buttons: C-Style Perloid
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Pickups: Humbucker & Stacked Single Coil
- Tailpiece: EB Style Straightline
- Head: 8" Remo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/8"
- Weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Hard Case: HDE (Optional)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.