- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GM-50 A-Style Maple Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25537 000001000 J25537000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's GM-50 is a solid top A-style mandolin is a replica of a famous vintage mandolin. The curly maple back helps promote consistent volume. Ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Curly maple and spruce for great volume and looks.
Gold Tone's GM-50 is a solid top A-style mandolin is a replica of a famous vintage mandolin. The curly maple back helps promote consistent volume. Each GM-50 undergoes a complete professional setup in the Gold Tone Factory in Florida. To increase tone, the bridge feet are sanded for a perfect fit with the arched top. To assure the best playability, they level, crown and polish frets, oil the fingerboard, adjust slots in the nut and bridge, and electronically intonate the bridge. This attention to detail assures every GM-50 of excellent tone and the lowest possible string action.
- Neck: Maple with two-way adjustable truss rod
- Fingerboard: BoundRosewood
- Top: Solid spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood, intonated
- Back: Curly Maple
- Sides: Curly MapleAppointments
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Black
- Nut: Bone
- Tailpiece: Chrome-plated tailpiece
- Strings: GDAE - .040, .026, .016, .011
- Tuners: Geared
- Scale: 13-3/4"
- Total Length: 26-1/4"
- Nut Width: 1-1/8"
- Frets: 19 frets
- Case sold separately
Order this classic looking mandolin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.