- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GT-500 6-String Maple Resonator Banjitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47042 000000000 L47042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone GT-500 6-string Banjitar is arguably the most sought-after 6-string banjo guitar in its class. it was designed by guitar players for gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A guitar banjo hybrid with maple construction and SMP pickup with volume control.
The Gold Tone GT-500 6-string Banjitar is arguably the most sought-after 6-string banjo guitar in its class. it was designed by guitar players for guitar players looking for a more Americana tone. Traditionally-styled with a maple rim (with a full-weight brass flathead tone ring) and maple resonator, the GT-500's pot assembly joins with a comfortable maple neck crowned with a rosewood fingerboard. Killer acoustic tone abounds and the unique Gold Tone SMP Sliding Magnetic Pickup provides powerful plugged-in full range fidelity from the low E string to the first string's final fret.
Join the folkternative scene. Order a GT-500 today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Fingerboard: Radiused select wood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Tuners: Sealed guitar-style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Tone Ring: Steel alloy
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched brass
- Binding: Black ABS
- Buttons: B-style
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Pickups: SMP with volume control
- Tailpiece: 6-string straightline
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Armrest: Gold Tone engraved
- Head: 11" HC smooth
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010 .013 .020w .032w .042w .052w
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.