- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone GT-750 Banjitar Deluxe With Maple Resonator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47041 000000000 L47041000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This companion of Gold Tone's GT-500 banjo guitar features a unique premium 20-hole bell brass tone ring, chosen for its chime-y sound and long susta...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern 6-string design with clear head, 20-hole brass tone ring for excellent style to match it's volume and tone.
This companion of Gold Tone's GT-500 banjo guitar features a unique premium 20-hole bell brass tone ring, chosen for its chime-y sound and long sustain. This ring also provides greater volume and a more tightly focused tone. The GT-750 has a fully-bound curly maple resonator and a hard rock maple neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard. The included Gold Tone SMP Sliding Magnetic Pickup includes a convenient volume control and pumps exciting banjo tone through your amp or PA system.
Join the alternative folk scene. Order the G7-750 today.
- Neck: Hard rock maple
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Fingerboard: Radiused select wood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Tuners: Sealed guitar-style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: two-way adjustable
- Tone Ring: 20-hole bell brass
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched brass
- Binding: White ABS
- Buttons: B-style
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Pickups: SMP with volume control
- Tailpiece: 6-string straightline
- Resonator: 13" curly maple
- Armrest: Gold tone engraved
- Head: 11" HC clear/smooth
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 11.5 lb.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010 .013 .020w .032w .042w .052w
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.