- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Irish Tenor Openback Banjo with 17 Frets For Left Hand Players
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53011 000001000 L53011000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
12" Irish tenors are becoming very popular in Ireland. Join the trend and enjoy the increased volume, extended bass tonal range and Celtic inlay. Inc...Click To Read More About This Product
Irish tenor lefty with 17 frets.
12" Irish tenors are becoming very popular in Ireland. Join the trend and enjoy the increased volume, extended bass tonal range and Celtic inlay. Includes gig bag. Left-handed model.
Good volume and tone. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Dot & Knot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 12" Rolled Brass
- Rim: 1/2" Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Chrome
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 26
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: GT-Cast
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 12" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1-1/4" Bone
- Scale Length: 19-3/4"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Tuning: GDAE
- Strings: .040w, .030w, .020w, .010
- Hard Case: HDIT14
- Bag: HBIT
- Left-Handed Model
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.