- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone IT-250F 4-String Irish Tenor Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47043 000000000 L47043000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on a custom design by noted luthier Andy Perkins of Andybanjo.com, Faversham, UK, the IT-250F is THE banjo for the Irish tenor banjoist that wa...Click To Read More About This Product
Voluminous folkternative design featuring a slim neck and traditional appointments.
Based on a custom design by noted luthier Andy Perkins of Andybanjo.com, Faversham, UK, the IT-250F is THE banjo for the Irish tenor banjoist that wants to be heard. Gold Tone's loudest tenor banjo features a sand-cast bronze arch-top tone ring and a brass resonator flange. The 14"resonator pushes your music forward and out, assuring that you'll be heard even in the largest session. The slim, playable neck is bound in white celluloid and boasts beautiful, traditional hearts and flowers inlay. This is a banjo you'll be proud to play in any setting.
Get Irish eyes, and non-Irish eyes smiling with the beautiful tones of the IT-250F. Order yours today.
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: 17-fret ebony
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Hearts and flowers
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Tone Ring: 40-hole brass archtop
- Rim: 3-ply maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched steel
- Flange: One-piece
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-style
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Tailpiece: GT-Cast
- Resonator: 14" mahogany
- Armrest: Gold Tone engraved
- Head: 11" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1-1/8" Bone
- Scale Length: 19-3/4"
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Tuning: GDAE
- Strings: .013 .020w .030w .040w
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.