- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Left-Handed Electric Solid Body Banjitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52730 000001000 L52730000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ES-Banjitar, like a normal banjo, has extremely fast response compared to a regular electric. Hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides are accomplished ...Click To Read More About This Product
Left-handed solid body six-string banjo.
Final assembly and complete setup performed at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida. This is the left-handed model.
- Left handed
- Looks like an electric, sounds like a banjo
- 8" Aluminum tone ring
- Humbucker & SMP pickups
- Tobacco sunburst finish
Authentic banjo sound from a six-string electric.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Finish: Tobacco sunburst
- Fingerboard: Radiused Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 8" Aluminum
- Tension Hoop: Top Tension-style
- Binding: White ABS
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Stacked Single Coil Humbucker at Neck & SMP Humbucker Under Head
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline
- Head: 8" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"Bone
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010 .013 .020w .032w .042w .052w
- Hard Case: HDE (Optional)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.