- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Left-Handed Maple Classic Banjo with Steel Tone Ring
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53086 000001000 L53086000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The beautiful blonde Maple Classic is the ideal all-around banjo for the eclectic player. The flangeless MC-150RP is convertible to a powerful openba...Click To Read More About This Product
Left-handed banjo with quality features and low price.
The beautiful blonde Maple Classic is the ideal all-around banjo for the eclectic player. The flangeless MC-150RP is convertible to a powerful openback (like many of our banjos); just pop off the resonator and mounting brackets and you're in business.
It's also the most economical banjo Gold Tone makes that has a full complement of professional-grade parts in its arsenal. These include a 3/4" hard maple rim with a matching flathead tone ring, planetary-gear tuning machines, straight-line tailpiece and engraved armrest. This is the left-handed model.
- GT Master Planetary Tuners
- Maple Construction
- Snowflake Inlay
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Left-handed model
Affordable and well made. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Steel Alloy
- Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Steel
- Binding: Black ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 5-String Straightline
- Resonator: 13" Maple
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Frosted
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Strings: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Option 2: Fishman Rare Earth Pickup
- Hard Case: HD15 (Optional)
- Bag: HPB (Optional)
- Left-Handed Model
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.