- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Marcy Marxer Signature-Series Cello Banjo with Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52339 000001000 L52339000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Once a staple in early twentieth century banjo orchestras and clubs, the cello banjo disappeared by 1930. Gold Tone has brought it back, collaboratin...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional instrument for your new music.
Tuned in fifths, the CEB-4 is great for both lead and accompaniment roles. Its shortened scale makes fingering easier and the high-tension nylon strings provide punchy, dynamic tone while being easy on the fingertips. The brass rod tone ring and fourteen-inch pot punch those low notes out strongly and clearly. Any mandolin, mandola, cello or viola player can pick up the CEB-4 at feel at home in minutes. Available as left-handed model.
Great sound to have in your collection. Order today.
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Weymann Vintage
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Rim: 3-Ply 14" Pot
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 32
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Nickel Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: 4-String Straightline
- Armrest: "Hot Dog"
- Head: 14" Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 16
- Nut Width: 1-9/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tuning: CGDA
- Strings: .040 .030w .042w .054w
- Option 1: SMP+ Pickup
- Hard Case: Included
- Bag: HBCE (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.