- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone MB-850+ Mandolin Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25526 000001000 J25526000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compared to a normal mandolin, the MB-850+ mando banjo is louder and has the quick response typical of a banjo body. It features an 11” body compared...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun hybrid of two folk favorites.
Compared to a normal mandolin, the MB-850+ mando banjo is louder and has the quick response typical of a banjo body. It features an 11” body compared to Gold Tone's original 8”. This dramatically improves volume and bass response. The brass tone ring projects loud volume and Gold Tone's setup compares to that of professional mandolins.
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8"
- Rim: Maple
- Wood Finish Inlay: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot Position Markers
- Nut: Bone
- Arm Rest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Tailpiece: No Knot
- Strings: Mandolin tuning. GDAE - .040, .026, .016, .011.
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Brass Rod Ring
- Tuners: Geared Tuners
- Scale: 13-7/8"
- Head Size: 11" Low Collar
- Nut Width: 1-3/32"
- Frets: 17 Medium
Add the unique tone and feel of the MB-850+ by ordering today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.