- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone Paul Beard Signature Series Metal Body 6-String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53037 000000000 L53037000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Tone GRS's full-depth steel body takes the energy generated by the authentic reverse-cone resonator and biscuit bridge and pumps it out rele...Click To Read More About This Product
Shining steel body, charming, lonely tone.
The Gold Tone GRS's full-depth steel body takes the energy generated by the authentic reverse-cone resonator and biscuit bridge and pumps it out relentlessly. The new Gold Tone/Beard resonator coverplate features a removable palm rest making it a breeze to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the bridge saddle without remove all that hardware. Available as left-handed model.
- Brushed Aluminum Cone and Biscuit
- Paul Beard Tailpiece
- Steel Construction
- Brushed Aluminium Finish
Order today. Great for slide or picking.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Steel
- Back & Sides: Steel (3.125"Thick)
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners: Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Cone & Spider: Brushed Aluminum Cone and Biscuit
- Binding: Celluloid
- Buttons: Brushed Aluminium
- Hardware: Brushed Aluminium
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .052w, .045w, .035w, .024w, .016, .013
- Hard Case: HBRD (Optional)
- Bag: HBAG (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.