- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PBS-M Paul Beard Squareneck Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- J25545 000001000 J25545000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by legendary instrument maker Paul Beard, this signature model guitar is handmade and provides unmatched tone in its price range. The Beard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special coverplate design makes adjustments easier and more efficient.
Designed by legendary instrument maker Paul Beard, this signature model guitar is handmade and provides unmatched tone in its price range. The Beard "open" soundwell body design utilizes genuine USA Beard cones and spiders. All Gold Tone Beard Signature Series models feature USA assembly and setup by experienced luthiers and you can be assured of a perfect setup for maximum tone and playability. All Paul Beard models also include a new coverplate system. Previously, in order to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the saddle, it was necessary to detach the strings and remove the entire coverplate. The new Gold Tone/Beard resonator coverplate design with removable palm rest is a revolutionary concept for making fine adjusments easier and more efficient. The PBS-M is constructed of all-solid mahogany, ebony fingerboard, snowflake inlay, curly maple binding, professional tone.
- Back: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Sides: Mahogany
- Strings: GBDGBD - .056w, .045w, .035w, .028w, .018, .016
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Body Binding: Curly Maple
- Neck Binding: Curly Maple
- Scale: 25"
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
Order this special Paul Beard design today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear