- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PBS-M Paul Beard Squareneck Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- J25545 000001000 J25545000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by legendary instrument maker Paul Beard, this signature model guitar is handmade and provides unmatched tone in its price range. The Beard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special coverplate design makes adjustments easier and more efficient.
Designed by legendary instrument maker Paul Beard, this signature model guitar is handmade and provides unmatched tone in its price range. The Beard "open" soundwell body design utilizes genuine USA Beard cones and spiders. All Gold Tone Beard Signature Series models feature USA assembly and setup by experienced luthiers and you can be assured of a perfect setup for maximum tone and playability. All Paul Beard models also include a new coverplate system. Previously, in order to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the saddle, it was necessary to detach the strings and remove the entire coverplate. The new Gold Tone/Beard resonator coverplate design with removable palm rest is a revolutionary concept for making fine adjusments easier and more efficient. The PBS-M is constructed of all-solid mahogany, ebony fingerboard, snowflake inlay, curly maple binding, professional tone.
- Back: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Sides: Mahogany
- Strings: GBDGBD - .056w, .045w, .035w, .028w, .018, .016
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Body Binding: Curly Maple
- Neck Binding: Curly Maple
- Scale: 25"
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
Order this special Paul Beard design today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.