- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PS-250 Left-Handed Plectrum Special Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52285 000001000 L52285000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PS-250 evokes the jazz banjos of the late 1920s and early 1930s with its vintage design and huge tone. The pot assembly features a bell brass fla...Click To Read More About This Product
Left-handed plectrum-style banjo.
The PS-250 evokes the jazz banjos of the late 1920s and early 1930s with its vintage design and huge tone. The pot assembly features a bell brass flat-top tone ring, a one-piece flange and a fourteen-inch mahogany resonator that helps the PS-250 produce a powerful statement in any ensemble or solo setting. This twenty-two fret plectrum banjo offers comfortable, low action for easy chording and maximum ease of fretting. It can be played in the traditional CGBD tuning or the DGBE Chicago tuning.
- Tuning options
- Great projection
- Vintage look and sound
Perfect for dixieland jazz, tin-pan alley, etc. Order today.
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: 22 Fret Select Wood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Hearts & Flowers
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: Bell Brass
- Rim: 3-Ply Maple
- Tension Hoop: Notched Steel
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: GT-Cast
- Resonator: 14" Mahogany
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Head: 11" HC Smooth
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Tuning: DGBD
- Strings: .024w, .016, .013, .010
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.