- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Acoustic-Electric Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Product J06968
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman Kula pickup/preamp sys...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A concert body with a tenor size neck makes this uke easier to play.
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman Kula pickup/preamp system. Most popular for its delicate tone, the concert-size body is now available with a 17"-scale and tenor mahogany neck that provide two more inches of string length and two more frets clear of the body for even better tone and even more room in the upper register. Other features include mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; open-back geared tuning machines; Aquila Nylagut strings; "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Honey Maho Stain
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Concert body with 17" scale Tenor neck; Fishman KULA Pickup and onboard preamp; bone nut and saddle
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag
Feel the difference a longer scale can make. Order today.