- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Acoustic-Electric Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- J06968 000000000 J06968000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman Kula pickup/preamp sys...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A concert body with a tenor size neck makes this uke easier to play.
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman Kula pickup/preamp system. Most popular for its delicate tone, the concert-size body is now available with a 17"-scale and tenor mahogany neck that provide two more inches of string length and two more frets clear of the body for even better tone and even more room in the upper register. Other features include mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; open-back geared tuning machines; Aquila Nylagut strings; "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Honey Maho Stain
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Concert body with 17" scale Tenor neck; Fishman KULA Pickup and onboard preamp; bone nut and saddle
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag
Feel the difference a longer scale can make. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.