- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25449 000001000 L25449000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featured in popular music of all styles around the world, the ukulele is experiencing a phenomenal rebirth in popularity. At the request of Gretsch f...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage stain with an open-pore finish for classic mahogany enjoyment.
Featured in popular music of all styles around the world, the ukulele is experiencing a phenomenal rebirth in popularity. At the request of Gretsch fans everywhere they have reintroduced a selection of classic best-sellers featuring unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices, like this G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele. It features a mahogany top, back, sides and neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 19 frets (14 to body), 17” scale length, friction tuning pegs and Aquila Nylgut strings.
The G9120 comes with a fitted gig bag.
- Friction tuning pegs
- Aquila Nylgut Soprano strings
- Abalone dot fingerboard inlays
- 1920's Gretsch 2x2 headstock
- Vintage mahogany stain
Like what you see? Order this Gretsch ukulele today.
- Body type: Tenor Ukulele
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: T
- Body finish: Open pore Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium U
- Nut width: 35 mm
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 17"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Open pore semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.