- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H. Jimenez LBQ3E El Murcielago (The Bat) Full Body Bajo Quinto Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10179 000001000 J10179000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The two white pearloid micas and comfortable Florentine cutaway on the full body give this H. Jimenez bajo quinto a bold look and style. The well-sea...Click To Read More About This Product
A finely crafted and distinctive instrument.
The two white pearloid micas and comfortable Florentine cutaway on the full body give this H. Jimenez bajo quinto a bold look and style. The well-seasoned, close-grained spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. The 18-fret rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special Thunderwing rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.
The LBQ3E comes equipped with a factory-installed, natural-sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan SA-1 pickup. This sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient onboard volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin-style jack. Includes gig bag, booklet and truss rod wrench.
The bajo quinto is paired with the accordion in Tex-Mex, Conjunto, and Norte±o music styles. The special designs of the H. Jimenez bajo quintos are the product of direct collaboration with a master bajo quinto luthier Hilario œLayo Jimenez. H. Jimenez instruments ship with padded gig bag with logo and are covered by Limited lifetime warranty.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos have traditional Florentine cutaways, unique luthier designed top and back bracing for the ultimate in projection and tone, specially designed Thunderwing adjustable saddle-style bridges, great feel and striking style. Each model gives tradition with innovation.
- Bridge: Specially designed rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge for deep booming bass response and adjustable saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard: Natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing: Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck: Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile “ 25-1/2 scale
- Top: Solid spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: High-quality mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- Edges: Rosewood and maple edges with purfling
- American Made Seymour Duncan SA-1 passive pickup
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps
Add the sweet sounds of this bajo quinto to your musical ensemble. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.