- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez UICT10 Iceman Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45612 000001000 L45612000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UICT10 Iceman is a tenor-sized ukulele that is slightly larger and louder than a concert-size uke. The figured cutaway lends comfort when accessi...Click To Read More About This Product
A traditionally Hawaiian instrument with a modern design and electronics.
The UICT10 Iceman is a tenor-sized ukulele that is slightly larger and louder than a concert-size uke. The figured cutaway lends comfort when accessing the upper-register frets, and gives the instrument a slick appearance. The body is built from okoume, a strong wood with lots of upper-midrange presence and plenty of projection. The neck is Nyatoh, complementing this instrument's strength in construction and tone. The chrome open-gear tuners keep precise tuning from song to song, and the rosewood bridge and fretboard produce lasting sustain and clarity in each note. Dressed in an elegant black high-gloss finish, the Iceman looks as good as it sounds.
The Ibanez UICT10 Iceman ukulele has all the appointments and tone that you have always been looking for in a tenor-sized body with rock 'n' roll attitude. The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in 19th century Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early 20th century and spread internationally from there.
The UICT10 comes with a padded gig bag.
- Tenor body
- Spruce top
- Okoume back and sides
- Purpleheart fretboard
- Okoume neck
- Chrome open gear tuners
- Ibanez under saddle pickup
- Ibanez AEQ2UT preamp with onboard tuner
- Includes padded gig bag
Order this cool uke today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.