- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander A-SC-4 Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74806 000001000 L74806000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Islander 'Ukulele creates affordable, high-quality Hawaiian instruments with great playability and sound quality based on the more advance Kanile'a '...Click To Read More About This Product
Medium size uke with an acacia top.
Islander 'Ukulele creates affordable, high-quality Hawaiian instruments with great playability and sound quality based on the more advance Kanile'a 'Ukulele design. The A-SC-4 Concert Ukulele is Islander's traditional Super concert ukulele with acacia top. Case sold separately.
Play better with the right ukulele from Islander. Order today.
- Top: Acacia
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 18 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Width at nut: 38.1 mm (1 1/2")
- Scale length: 432 mm (17")
- Bridge: Black walnut, with black ABS pins
- Total length: 609 mm (24")
- Width between upper sides: 152 mm (6")
- Width between lower sides: 206 mm (8.1")
- Width between sides: 127 mm (5")
- Body thickness: 58 mm (2.3") to 65 mm (2.6")
- Body binding: Black ABS (top and back)
- Machine heads: Metal, cream-colored knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Case sold separately
- Islander 'Ukulele creates affordable, high-quality Hawaiian designed instruments with great playability and sound quality based on the more advanced Kanile'a 'Ukulele design.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.