- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MS-4 HNS Honu Turtle Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47373 000001000 L47373000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MS-4 HNS Honu Turtle Soprano Ukulele is a traditional soprano uke with a mahogany top that features a natural satin finish, engraved Honu turtle ...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional mahogany-topped soprano with a cute Honu turtle engraving.
The MS-4 HNS Honu Turtle Soprano Ukulele is a traditional soprano uke with a mahogany top that features a natural satin finish, engraved Honu turtle design and pearloid position markers. The MS-4 HNS also comes with a mahogany body, okume neck, walnut fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and 1st Gen Kanile'a bracing to make it a solid entry-level ukulele worth checking out.
Become an Islander...uke player. Order yours today.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 343 mm (13.5")
- Total length: 543 mm (21.37 ")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 127 mm (5")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 171 mm (6.75")
- Minimum width between sides: 111 mm (4.37")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Body thickness: 50 mm (2") to 60.3 mm (2.37")
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin with Honu turtle engraving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.