- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MT-4-RB EQ Deluxe Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55889 000001000 L55889000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Islander's MT-4-RB EQ Deluxe Tenor acoustic-electric ukulele features an all-mahogany design with their first-generation Kanile'a bracing system to e...Click To Read More About This Product
The warm and natural beauty of a mahogany ukulele and an active pickup with 3-band EQ.
Islander's MT-4-RB EQ Deluxe Tenor acoustic-electric ukulele features an all-mahogany design with their first-generation Kanile'a bracing system to ensure you get all the tonal warmth an all-mahogany ukulele can provide. Tortoise binding and a tortoise rosette give it an added style touch while the open geared chrome tuners make it easy to get the MT-4-RB EQ Deluxe in tune fast an active undersaddle pickup is paired with a 3-band EQ for clean, accurate plugged-in performance.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: Mycarta
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 432 mm (17")
- Total length: 667 mm (26.26")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 171,4 mm (6.75")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 229 mm (9")
- Minimum width between sides: 139.7 mm (5.5")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Body thickness: 78 mm (3.07")
- Electronics: under saddle pickup, 3-band EQ (bass/midle/trebble), built-in tuner
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Tortoise Rosette and Binding
Like what you see? Wait til you play it. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.