- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MT-4 Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47366 000001000 L47366000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Islander Ukulele's MT-4 is an affordabke traditional tenor ukulele crafted with a mahogany top and body that uses 1st Gen. Kanile'a bracing syst...Click To Read More About This Product
A naturally good-looking all-mahogany uke ideal for new players.
Islander Ukulele's MT-4 is an affordabke traditional tenor ukulele crafted with a mahogany top and body that uses 1st Gen. Kanile'a bracing system to produce its sweet tone. Other features include an okume neck with walnut fingerboard and ABS dots, walnut bridge with black ABS pins, open geared tuners with black knobs and Aquila Corde strings. The natural satin finish lets you enjoy its natural woodgrain beauty.
A case is sold separately.
Become an Islander...player. Order yours today.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 432 mm (17")
- Total length: 667 mm (26.26")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 171.4 mm (6.75")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 229 mm (9")
- Minimum width between sides: 139.7 mm (5.5")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Body thickness: 78 mm (3.07")
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.