- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Mahogany Travel Baritone Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31631 000001000 J31631000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kala Music Inc.’s Baritone Travel Ukulele is the latest addition to Kala’s widely popular Thinline ukulele series. The secret to Kala’s travel ukes, ...Click To Read More About This Product
A thinline body and the warmth of mahogany.
Kala Music Inc.’s Baritone Travel Ukulele is the latest addition to Kala’s widely popular Thinline ukulele series. The secret to Kala’s travel ukes, first introduced in 2009, is evident in the select solid spruce tops, precisely engineered arched backs, and their thin bodies which produce a big sound that belies their size.
All Thinline Travel ukes come with their own heavily padded gig bag with embroidered logo. Other features include mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge, die-cast chrome tuners with black buttons, silver nickel frets, satin finish, truss rod, and GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and saddle.
The Body depth is a svelte 2.5” making it very comfortable to play and exceptionally portable. The overall length is 30 ½” and the body length is 14”.
- Thinline baritone
- Select solid spruce top
- Arched back
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Die-cast chrome tuners with black buttons
- Silver nickel frets
- Satin finish
- Truss rod
- GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and saddle
- Includes padded gig bag
Add the warm tones of this baritone to your travels. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.