- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Mahogany Travel Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J08292 000000000 J08292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Take these ultra thinbody ukes anywhere. Stuff em' in your backpack, suitcase or briefcase. The Kala Mahogany Travel Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultracompact with full-size features.
Take these ultra thinbody ukes anywhere. Stuff em' in your backpack, suitcase or briefcase. The Kala Mahogany Travel Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele features a 1" to 1-5/8" archback thinbody depth with a surprisingly full sound. All Kala Thinline Tenor Uke models have a solid spruce top and project quite nicely. Each one comes with B-BAND eelctronics and a deluxe custom embroidered bag.
B-BAND active EQ 1.2T
These units are found in Kala's travel ukes. This preamp includes volume and tone adjustments, and a disc battery holder. B-Band pickups are made with the relatively new invention Emfit film. The pickups feature higher and cleaner output, and reduced signal noise.
- Solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Binding and rosette
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- 18 silver nickel frets
- Postion marks on top and side of fingerboard
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Die-cast chrome tuners with black buttons
- Satin finish
- B-BAND active EQ 1.2T electronics
- 17" soprano scale
- 26-1/2" overall length
- 11-3/4" body length
- 6-3/4" upper bout
- 9" lower bout
- 5-1/4" waist
- Slim concert thinline body 1 to 1-5/8" arched back body depth
- Includes Logo travel bag
Uke can take it with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.