- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Solid Spruce Top Tri-back Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70046 000000000 L70046000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This special Triback tenor ukulele is perhaps the most exotic of the Kala instruments, with a distinctive strip of mango running through pau ferro ba...Click To Read More About This Product
Tenor ukulele with exotic mango strip through pau ferro body
This special Triback tenor ukulele is perhaps the most exotic of the Kala instruments, with a distinctive strip of mango running through pau ferro back and sides, plus a bright solid spruce top bound with mahogany and sealed in a high-gloss finish. If that wasn't enough to set your uke apart from the pack, this model also sports an elegant "Mangoes on the Tree" headstock inlay, resulting in a stunning appearance. Aquila Super Nylgut strings and Nubone nut and saddle from GraphTech make this instrument feel as good as it looks — and that's really saying something.
- 4-string tenor ukulele
- Pau ferro body with distinctive strip of mango wood
- Solid spruce top bound with mahogany
- "Mangoes on the Tree" headstock inlay
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- NuBone nut and saddle by GraphTech
- Size: Tenor
- Body depth: 3.125"
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Pau Ferro and Mango
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.375"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Scale length: 17"
- Number of frets: 18
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.