- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Soprano Dolphin Ukulele
Light Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53775 000001000 L53775000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Makala Dolphin line is an excellent first ukulele to dive in with. The Dolphin comes in an assortment of colors with a classic look that sounds g...Click To Read More About This Product
Great starter ukulele.
The Makala Dolphin line is an excellent first ukulele to dive in with. The Dolphin comes in an assortment of colors with a classic look that sounds great. An exceptional value to get anyone playing.
Plays well, sounds good, excellent starter ukulele.
- Scale Length: 13.625"
- Overall Instrument Length: 21.375"
- Body Length: 9.375"
- Number of frets: 12
- Width at upper bout: 5.125"
- Width at lower bout: 7"
- Width at waist: 4.5"
- Body Depth: 2.25"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.375"
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.625"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.