- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala U-BASS Satin with all Solid Mahogany Fretted
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31579 000001000 J31579000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kala is celebrating the 5 anniversary since the notable introduction of the first ground breaking U-BASS. The Mahogany U-BASS is the latest model in ...Click To Read More About This Product
A fretted addition to the distinctive line of award-winning short-scale portable basses.
Kala is celebrating the 5 anniversary since the notable introduction of the first ground breaking U-BASS. The Mahogany U-BASS is the latest model in the distinctive line of award-winning short scale portable bass instruments from Kala Brand Music. It comes strung with Kala’s proprietary polyurethane strings and includes a specially designed Kala Pickup System with active EQ and Tuner.
The 21” scale bass features distinctive grain patterns of mahogany wood on the top, back and sides and comes with a hard foam case. Other specifications include a mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, Exclusive Hipshot Licensed black anodized tuners, Graph Tech Labs Black TUSQ Nut, and a Truss rod. Includes case.
- All Solid Mahogany body
- Custom Hipshot Tuners
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- 16 position lines
- 21 scale
- Proprietary Polyurethane strings
- Custom Kala and Road Toad logo inlays
- Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built in tuner
- Includes a Hard-foam case
- Set-up by Kala in the USA
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
Grab a bass you can take with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.