- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele E Silk TRU-R Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49810 000001000 L49810000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This tenor ukulele from Kanile'a features a deluxe curly koa body, and an ebony fret board and bridge. Its fretboard adornments include sand position...Click To Read More About This Product
Kanile`a E Silk Tenor 4-string ukulele.
This tenor ukulele from Kanile'a features a deluxe curly koa body, and an ebony fret board and bridge. Its fretboard adornments include sand position markers and logo. It has open-geared tuners with black buttons, and a NuBone nut and saddle. It ships with good-quality Aquila Corde strings. Kanile'a's TRU-R bracing, radiused back, wooden bridge pins, and a polyester UV coat gloss finish all come standard on this fine instrument.
- Deluxe Curly Koa Body
- Ebony fret board and bridge
- Sand position markers and logo
- Gold Kanileʻa open geared tuners with black buttons
- NuBone nut and saddle
- Aquila Corde strings
- TRU-R Bracing, Radiused back, Wooden Bridge Pins, and Polyester UV coat gloss finish
Order today. Ukulele music is happy music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.