- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele K2 Premium Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44334 000001000 L44334000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the foundation of the Kanile'a K-1 model’s resonance, sustain and intonation, the K2 Premium offers up features that add a classy touch to y...Click To Read More About This Product
The naturally gorgeous look and tone of all-premium koa.
Based on the foundation of the Kanile'a K-1 model’s resonance, sustain and intonation, the K2 Premium offers up features that add a classy touch to your Kanile`a. The black/white/black thin rosette is elegant in its styling while the faux tortoise top binding is both aesthetic and functional, providing an extra seal of the soundboard to the sides of the body.
The K2 Premium Concert ukulele comes in a canvas semi-hardshell case.
- Premium koa body
- Radiused back
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone position markers
- Black/white/black wood rosette
- Tortoise front binding
- Chrome Kanile'a open geared tuners with black buttons
- NuBone nut and compensated saddle
- Bridge pin system
- Aquila Corde strings
- Gloss finish
Put the you in this uke...order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.