- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele KSR Super TRU-R Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49818 000001000 L49818000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a 4-string concert ukulele with a select koa body and radiused back. It features the Kanile'a TRU-R "Total Resonating Ukulele Redes...Click To Read More About This Product
This is a 4-string concert ukulele with a select koa body and radiused back. It features the Kanile'a TRU-R "Total Resonating Ukulele Redesigned" bracing system, a contrasting koa armrest, and an ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate. Its traditional thin-slotted headstock hearkens classic ukulele designs.
Appointments include white Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo, along with Gotoh Stealth tuners, UV-cured gloss bod, and a silk neck finish. It ships with Aquila Corde supernylgut strings and a semi-hard case.
- Kanile`a KSR Super Concert `ukulele
- Select koa body
- Radiused back
- TRU-R Total Resonating `Ukulele-Redesigned bracing system
- Contrasting koa armrest
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Traditional Thin Slotted headstock
- White Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo
- Kanile`a Exclusive Gotoh Stealth tuners
- UV cured gloss body / silk neck finish
- Aquila Corde supernylgut strings
- Semi hard-shell case
- TRU-R Bracing, Radiused back, Wooden Bridge Pins, and Polyester UV coat gloss finish
TRU-R Bracing, radiused back, wooden bridge pins, and polyester UV coat gloss finish. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.