- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kohala Akamai Series Soprano Ukulele
Natural Nato Wood
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98074 000001001 H98074000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In Hawaii "Akamai" translates to "Smart" or "Clever" - you'll feel both when you pick up the new Akamai AK-SL Ukulele from Kohala! This little uke is...Click To Read More About This Product
The uke with the Hawaiian vibe.
In Hawaii "Akamai" translates to "Smart" or "Clever" - you'll feel both when you pick up the new Akamai AK-SL Ukulele from Kohala! This little uke is handcrafted from Eastern Mahogany (nato) wood on its top back and sides, delivering a clear and crisp tone no matter what your playing style. Every Akamai Series Ukulele comes equipped with geared tuners, rosewood fingerboard, and genuine Aquila strings! This uke is perfect for the new player as well as the uke enthusiast - make the smart choice and give the AK-SL Ukulele a strum today.
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mahogany top, back and sides
- Quality strings
- Crisp tone
Sweet tone, easy to play. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.