- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kohala Tiki Concert Ukulele with Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product H95090
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What could be more fun than a Tiki Ukulele? Kolohe (the mischievous rascal) has turned the world upside down with these ukuleles. The completely amaz...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A colorful instrument with an engraved Tiki bridge.
What could be more fun than a Tiki Ukulele? Kolohe (the mischievous rascal) has turned the world upside down with these ukuleles. The completely amazing Tiki bridge is just the start. The Kohala Tiki Concert Ukulele with Tuner is made with all Linden wood and comes in a variety of colors with a durable satin finish. It features postion markers on both sides of the fretboard, making it perfect for both righties and lefties. Just switch the strings around and go.
The concert size is currently the most poplular size for adults. The dimensions of the concert make this size easy to play and hold. Players gain more volume from the larger body, but still retain the same lilting, happy tone as the soprano.
Case sold separately.
- Built-in electronic chromatic tuner
- Chrome-plated geared tuning machines
- Linden wood construction
- Rosewood fingerboard and Tiki bridge
- Aquila nylgut strings
- Learn-to-play instructional booklet
- Case sold separately
To Tiki or not Tiki? There's no question! Order today.
- Size: Concert
- Scale Length: 15"
- Width at Nut: 35m
- Top, Back and Sides: Linden Wood
- Machines: Geared with Chrome Buttons
- Neck: Linden
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot on 5, 7, 10, 12
- Neck inlays: Lefty and Righty 5, 7, 10, 12
- Bridge: Rosewood Tiki
- Neck/Body Joined: 14th Fret
- # of Frets: 18
- Electronics: Built-in Chromatic Tuner